KRIPA HOME NURSING, Trivandrum

jay47 jay47

KRIPA HOME NURSING, Trivandrum

Kripa Nursing Home has Seven years of service in this field. We are looking for ladies as Home Nurse, House Maid, Baby Care, Delivery Care, Old Age Care, Hospital Bystander. Experience, Education and age are not a concern. We will provide training and salary of Rs.3600-5600/- . Also require permanent and temporary staffs for private firms. We welcome all those interested to have a job and get training in HOME NURSING. Those who want staffs in and around Kerala can contact us. SUNDAY HOLYDAY.

Our Working Time 8am-6pm.
Address- ULLOOR JN. , MEDICAL COLLEGE P.O, TVM
PH NO: 0471-4011115, 3252417,
MOB: 9497456356