Introduce yourself here

1234 ... 7
Dr Shaun Hutchinson Dr Shaun Hutchinson

Introduce yourself here

This post was updated on .
Introduce yourself to the the other forum members here by posting a reply to this thread.

waltznz waltznz

Hello!

I come from New Zealand but I am living in Chiang Mai, Thailand which is a great city and an exciting place to live.
I have attempted various work opportunities on the Internet without much success, but I feel my latest venture will change things. The one important aspect of the work I am told is to keep at it-don’t give up. So far things are working out well.
I wish you all the very best and success in whatever venture you participate in.
Sincerely
Walter Barnes
_________________
16 Years Of Daily Payouts Worldwide!
Others Do Not Even Come Close!
Can $5 Earn UNLIMITED income for LIFE?
http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=waltznz
Dr Shaun Hutchinson Dr Shaun Hutchinson

Re: Hello!

Welcome Waltznz to the forum,, I wish you every success in your new business venture. So how is life in Thailand? I have always wanted to go visit the country.

How long have you been involved in f5m-millionaires-club? What tools are you using to market your business? Maybe some of the other members may be interested in your marketing tools.

waltznz waltznz

Re: Hello!

hank you for your reply. Thailand is great. I've been in F5M-MC for about
2 months.
Yesterday I posted an ad in Free Business Advertising Forum but cannot
find the same page again.
Walter Barnes

> Welcome Waltznz to the forum,, I wish you every success in your new
business
> venture. So how is life in Thailand? I have always wanted to go visit
the
> country.
> How long have you been involved in
> http://www.f5m-millionaires-club.com/freereport3/?id=waltznz
> f5m-millionaires-club ? What tools are you using to market your
business?
> Maybe some of the other members may be interested in your marketing
tools.
> -----
> http://drhutchinson.weebly.com Dr Shaun Hutchinson ,
> http://drhutchinson.weebly.com Homeopath
> http://drhutchinson.weebly.com/forum.html Arbor Vitae – Natural Health
Forum
> http://twitter.com/heclalava Follow me on Twitter

Walter Barnes/ 30/5 Baanmaekao m4 Tambonfaham /Amphur Muang /Chiang
Mai/50000/Thailand
Phone:  Mobile (+66)875751895

Dr Shaun Hutchinson Dr Shaun Hutchinson

Re: Hello!

Hi Walter

Your advert is still here, the page you are looking for is Free business advertising forum.

You are welcome to place more adverts if you want. Let me know if you have any hassles posting on the site or if you have trouble finding the page.

Regards
BizOpZine BizOpZine

Hello from me too!

Hello Shaun,

Just a quick introduction here... I'm Portia and am the publisher/owner of BizOpZine, http://bizopzine.com.  This is a great new forum and I look forward to watching it grow!

Portia
Dr Shaun Hutchinson Dr Shaun Hutchinson

Re: Hello from me too!

Welcome Portia

I know you run a very successful site with BizOpZine and I am glad to have you join the forum. I am sure some of the internet marketing newbies who join the site can benefit from your experience.

Regards

Domain Name Ninja Domain Name Ninja

I am the Domain Name Ninja

Greetings. My name is Domain and I am a Name Ninja. I am a master of ninjitsu domain name registration and second degree brown belt in internet marketing.

I provide domain names at very good prices, as well as a host of other services (hosting too! haha). I am the one stop shop for DIY websites with no programming skill needed.

Need a website CMS? Use mine and you can be up and running tonight! I have over 1500+ templates ready to be personalized with your content. Not only that, but with every domain purchase you get a free personalized email account, free CMS (ad supported, non-ad supported starts at around $5 / month) and free quality blazing fast hosting.

Message me know if you are interested and I will send you a discount code.
Dr Shaun Hutchinson Dr Shaun Hutchinson

Re: I am the Domain Name Ninja

Hi Domain Name Ninja

To your success
Damon Tasker Damon Tasker

I am Damon Tasker - Owner and Designer - Omix Creations | WDS

Hi All!

Thankyou Shaun for providing a platform to Advertise on the web.

The Free Business Advertising Forum looks great!!!

Damon Tasker
Owner and Designer
OMIX CREATIONS | Website Development Solutions
1234 ... 7